Skipper (Skpr) is a continuous delivery platform for deploying Drupal applications on scalable cloud hosting infrastructure
Skipper has a rich history for running containerised applications in production.
- 2015: First PNX containerized development environments.
- 2015 - 2016: Orchestrator wars heat up.
- April 2016: Skipper v1.0 - first production site.
- June 2019: Skipper v2.0 - major overhaul.
- Simple - The workflow should meet developers where they are.
- Secure - Secure by default.
- Scalable - All environments are provisioned with the same scalable architecture.