Skpr is a CLI / API built on top of Kubernetes, backed by AWS Managed Services.
- EKS - Highly available, scalable, and secure Kubernetes service.
- CloudFront - Fast, highly secure and programmable content delivery network (CDN).
- WAF - Protect your web applications from common web exploits.
- RDS - Set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
- ECR - Easily store, manage, and deploy container images.
- Certificate Manager - Provision, manage and deploy public certificates.
- EFS - Scalable, elastic, cloud-native NFS file system
- SES - Flexible, affordable, and highly-scalable email sending and receiving service.
- S3 - Object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere.
- CloudWatch - Observability of your AWS resources and applications.
Skpr is highly available across 3 availability zones (subnets A, B and C).
Containers are deployed on EC2 instances, deployed across 3 availability zones (subnets A, B and C).